Installing CPABuild Deployment Package
Checking for /cache folder...
Cache folder exists!
Pretty URL Install
Pretty URL test: http://hack-online.xyz/generator/cpabuild-deployment-test
Non-Pretty URL test: http://hack-online.xyz/generator/?cpabuild-deployment-test (Notice the added ?
Checking for .htaccess file...
Htaccess file is set in place and appears to be working. Please test with the Pretty URL link above.
- Start adding URL's to your website here: https://members.cpabuild.com/privateURL
- Change your homepage (currently this page). Edit the file config.php and change the line
Where my-private-uri is the URI from CPABuild (you can use any private uri as a homepage).
- When you are satisfied, delete the install.php file. If you ever need to run the installation
again, just re-download the package from CPABuild.
- You can check if your package is up to date by visiting http://hack-online.xyz/generator/ version.php
Attempting to ping URL: https://www.google.com
Successfully pinged https://www.google.comAttempting to ping URL: http://deployment.cpabuild.com/ping.php
Successfully pinged http://deployment.cpabuild.com/ping.phpAttempting to ping URL: http://deployment.cpabuild.com/api.php
Successfully pinged http://deployment.cpabuild.com/api.php
- Target config file: /home/gnrators/public_html/hack-online.xyz/generator/config.php
- Target cache folder: /home/gnrators/public_html/hack-online.xyz/generator/cache
- Target .htaccess template: /home/gnrators/public_html/hack-online.xyz/generator/htaccess_template.txt
[api_key] => 8e095a789d749b439a72
[default] => install
[cache_time] => 86400
[curl_mode] => curl_pref
[server_url] => http://deployment.cpabuild.com/api.php